-
December 20th, 2005, 05:46 PM
#411
Noclouds
Guest
*hugs ya and blows a kiss to the baby*
hurt
just coming back from the doc, I got another shot in my ellbow, Ha it feels real good once it stops hurting*L
-
December 20th, 2005, 09:45 PM
#412
Inactive Member
No suck luck dammit! Randy is home and the older boys have swollen tonsils...gotta be a flu YUK!!!
Sorry about your arm hon. Did you get a cortizone shot? THOSE HURT LIKE HECK!!!
BIG HUG for you!!!
-
December 21st, 2005, 12:29 AM
#413
Inactive Member
-
December 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM
#414
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
December 21st, 2005, 01:48 PM
#415
Inactive Member
-
December 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
#416
Inactive Member
Cause I ready for Christmas ALREADY!
Feeling like a kid...So how did you hurt your elbow?
cookie!
-
December 22nd, 2005, 04:26 AM
#417
Noclouds
Guest
Thanks sis *hugs ya back* and yes, cortizone and morrrrrrrrrrrrrre to come *ouch,ouch,ouch*LOL
Everybody here has a cold, too. Lots of caughing and sneezing going on,...
*wonders what Roger is confused about and why sis is impatient.*
Tired, sooooooooooooooooo tired
-
December 22nd, 2005, 11:21 AM
#418
CanadianGirl
Guest
exhausted
(FINALLY already for Christmas YAY!!!)
-
December 22nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
#419
Inactive Member
-
December 23rd, 2005, 04:38 AM
#420
Noclouds
Guest
groceries, groceries, groceries*LOL
Imagine, I have an "Tennis Ellbow", never ever played but hey, that's what I have*L* And lately I had to work "over head" a lot and that's never good and made it hurt much more than it usually does,...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks